GOOD It’s a nice looking landscaping stone which will fit into any type of lawn. It’s impossible to tell from a distance that it’s actually a hidden camera.
SUMMARY If you are looking for an outdoor camera that does it all then the Xtreme Life Wi-Fi Landscape Stone is a must get item.
The Xtreme Life Wi-Fi Landscape Stone is an outdoor surveillance hidden camera that looks like any other landscaping stone. No one will expect that it’s actually a convert Wi-Fi camera which can be viewed from your smart phone or tablet.
From a distance, the landscaping stone doesn’t stand out. It’s disguised as a common lawn decoration. You will be able to keep an eye on the exterior of your house in real time and in full HD quality video.
Since it’s part of the Xtreme life family, it’s simple to setup and has all the features you want in a outdoor hidden camera.
- High Definition, 1280 x 720 Resolution
- Long-Lasting, 90-Day Standby Battery
- Links Into WiFi Network Quickly and Easily
- Easy set up using QR code
- Play back from the Memory card
- Free live streaming
- See the action close up using the APP with 4x Zoom capabilities
- Event notification/alert instantly know when someone enters your home or office
- Real Wi-Fi remote view using a server
- Use on any smart phone or tablet to view video
- Records video on a micro memory card up to 64GB so even if your Wi-Fi isn’t working you still capture video
- Add as many cameras as you need in any location and see on one app
- Download app to as many devices as needed
- 1 year warranty
- Xtreme Life WiFi Landscape Stone Hidden Camera
- Battery Pack & USB Charging Cable
- CD w/ User Manual
- 1280 x 720 Effective Pixels
- 1/3″ digital cmos Image Sensor
- 140 deg. Field of View
- NTSC/PAL Compatible Video System
- Operating Temperature 22 deg. F – 158 deg. F
- Invisible 940 nm IR’s (Night Vision models only)
- 1280 x 720 Recording Resolution
- H.264 Video Compression
- Time/Date Stamp-
- Up to 64GB memory card capacity (Class XC1) – Confirmed with Toshiba and Samsung EVO
- Adjustable Recording Quality (Best, Better, Low)
- Multiple Video Recording Modes
- Adjustable Frame Rate (up to 15 fps)
- AVI Video Playback Files
- Operating temperature 32 deg. F – 122 deg. F
System Requirements and Battery
- iPhone 3GS or higher
- iPad iOS 5.1 or higher
- Android 2.3 or higher
Estimated time in continuous recording mode
- 15 FPS on 64GB up to 86 hours on HD Resolution
- 15 FPS on 64GB up to 125 D1 resolution
- Battery 5V 10,000 mAh Lithium-ION Rechargeable
- 90 days stand by in PIR motion mode in continuous mode up to 8 hours
- Charge time 10 hours
The setup is a simple process. If you’ve setup a product from the Xtreme Life family before, you will have no problem setting this device up.
To get started, you will need to insert your memory card into the memory card slot which may be hard to find. Here’s a picture of the memory card slot which is located inside the stone:
Once that’s done, download the EZ-SEE app which is free for iOS or Android. All of the camera settings will be setup using this app.
Once the app is installed, all you need to do is to scan the QR code given to you to add the Xtreme Life Wi-Fi Landscape Stone. After that, just setup your Wi-Fi network by entering your password.
After the initial settings, you should play with the other advance settings such as parameters and alert settings.
The parameters settings allows you to change the frame rate, resolution, motion post recording, storage mode, LED indicator, recording audio and buzzer options.
I recommend taking your time and playing with the settings to take advantage of the Xtreme Life Wi-Fi Landscape Stone.
The Xtreme Life Wi-Fi Landscape Stone is a nice looking lawn stone and it’s impossible to tell that it’s a hidden camera without opening it up. Take a look at the hidden camera landscaping stone next to my tree:
The hidden camera is located near the top of the stone.
This is the inside of the Xtreme Life Wi-Fi Landscape Stone. The switch, memory card slot and the battery pack is located inside.
The battery pack is removable so you can just take it in to recharge it while leaving the landscape stone behind.
The Xtreme Life Wi-Fi Landscape Stone actually looks like a common lawn stone from a distance without the weight of one.
This is the first time I’ve used a outdoor hidden camera from Xtreme Life so I wasn’t sure what to expect but was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this device. The Xtreme Life Wi-Fi Landscape Stone looks just like a common lawn stone from a distance. No one will expect that it’s actually a hidden camera with a ton of features.
The video quality is is excellent and it’s simple to setup. The hidden cameras from Xtreme Life are high quality products. You will not regret getting this.